Personal security has become increasingly important for professionals, celebrities and their families in an ever-changing world. Groups and individuals can be vulnerable while traveling or at their place of work.
Our experienced directors and staff have carried out assignments throughout the world for corporate and business executives, celebrities, royal families, senior military officials, VIP’s, foreign dignitaries, ambassadors and religious leaders. Whatever the circumstances, DHS goal is to help the client carry on an everyday lifestyle with minimal disruption.
We tailor our consultants and teams to the client’s needs, matching individuals together only if they are a good fit. This includes making sure our officers are a fit for particular situations, whether working at a residence, function, on business trips or vacations. We have a wide range of experience working all manner of events, from press junkets and filming locations to leisurely travel.
For travel, we facilitate the client’s need for secured ground and air transportation to both private and social events. Many of our officers are bilingual and we make a point of providing a team member fluent in local languages for any country you may be visiting. We also insure that these men and women will fit seamlessly into any situation.
DHS excels in the field of Close Protection. We are proud of our well-honed planning process for Close Protection Projects, outlined below:
- Initial Threat Analysis
- Liaising with Families, individuals and corporations in order to identify any special needs
- In the case of travel, compiling a security briefing for the clients prior to departure.
- Conducting a security review of port of entry, airfields, routes, hotels and venues (both business and leisure)
- Selecting the most appropriate cleared medical facility with regards to client(s) personal needs
- Liaising with contacts to providing additional support should it be necessary and updating intelligence information
- Liaising with airport staff, customs and immigration services, including “airside” meet and greet
- Prepare a contingency plan to rapidly extract the client from any potential threat scenario